I bring over a decade of extensive experience in the iGaming industry, encompassing a diverse range of roles. This includes a track record of managing operations and leading teams of up to 15 individuals. My expertise extends to sales, digital marketing, with a specialization in affiliate marketing, and business development.
My background encompasses comprehensive involvement in scouting and negotiating with platform providers, as well as spearheading the development of innovative products aimed at enhancing revenue streams.
Skills and experiences
- Start-up experience
- Raising capital and reporting to partners and directors
- Market entry and research
- Management and operations
- Developing products
- Sales and negotiations
M.B.A courses in Business Management
A Bachelor's degree in Business typically refers to a four-year undergraduate program where students study various aspects of business management, economics, finance, marketing, accounting, and related fields. It's a common degree for individuals looking to enter careers in business, management, finance, marketing, or entrepreneurship.
Work & Experience
• Setting up the entire landing pages infrastructure for the affiliate program, resulting in 2x higher traffic conversions and KPI's. • Deployed a CRM SaaS and workflow system for the affiliates team which resulted scalability, increased efficiency and productivity, data-driven decision making, and enhanced communication. • Actively contacted and acquired over 100 new affiliate partners within a short time span. • Responsible for the overall performance of assigned affiliates and continuously optimized deals and campaigns. • Negotiated and analyzed new and ongoing affiliate contracts and deals to maintain revenue and growth targets in line with KPIs. • Took full ownership of account management, marketing budget, and compliance functions within the affiliate team. • Oversaw all affiliate deals to ensure profitability and a good LTV (Lifetime Value). • Monitored affiliates' daily performance and reported any irregularities in traffic. • Managed the largest affiliate accounts in the industry, including Catena, BetterCollective, GIG, Matching Vision and Raketech. • Traveled and attended affiliate events to represent the brand, networking and signing new partners with creative and innovative techniques.
- Consulting online casino & sports betting operators around the world. - Providing mentorships programs, short or long term, provide industry knowledge, executive support and funding services. - Providing services in business development, sales, business management and new market entries.
• Grew the web traffic from 770K users to 2.3M per year. • Hired, developed and motivated a team of 5 people. • Restructured programmatic ad sales increasing revenue by 300%. • Selling Insertion Orders to media agencies and brands, with an annual budget of $500k in sales. • Won lucrative affiliate deals with two of the biggest sportsbooks in the world, Bet365 & Betsson Group. • Expanded the company to the English speaking markets, resulting in 35% increase in the bottom line.
• Pitched the start-up and raised $1.8M capital. • In charge of the day-to-day operations and reported to the investor with performance reports. • Signed agreement with the top three iGaming platform provider in the world. • Recruited and supervised a team of 15 people. • Grew the company to $1M monthly gross revenue within 3 years of launch. • Acquired 25K new customers via digital marketing channels; PPC, SEM, SEO, display & emails. • Developed the affiliate marketing department and signed deals with 1000's of website owners, resulting in 50% growth in monthly revenues. • Built the best MMA & UFC sports feed product for pre-match, prop and live odds.
• Signed #1 fan favorite in the UFC and a Strikeforce champion within 90 days of operations. • Negotiated contracts with the UFC, broker deals worth $1M per annum. • Procured endorsements and sponsorship packages worth $250K per quarter. • Responsible for all PR, generated over 500K social media followers. • Won a clients autobiography deal to Skyhorse Publishing.